Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Burger Joint Issue


If there is anything in this world that makes me sick is
some people's delusional ways, people that were brought up in the hood any hood
and get taste of something else and think they are Superior to others in the same situation
they started, or even people embarrassed of their culture and reality of their living i have
only one advice and thought for these people "The first principle is that you must not fool
yourself, and you're the easiest person to fool"-Richard Feynmand.

and as a small homage of my own delusional ranting I am taking you on a small walk
around my town, and i will try to always post pictures of the hood.


P.S my dog just had her puppy two nights ago and she is still with
an unknown name which means she has a new name each day
she needs something short, sweet, and sassy.



No comments:

Post a Comment