Friday, April 8, 2011

I AM NOT A TERRORIST, please don't arrest me.

If there is anyone in this world truly inspires me its the most wonderful lady walking
earth Vivienne Westwood. I would fall short of words if i tried explaining her incredible
work shes just fuckin VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, she's punk, she's fashion, she's art, she's
everything i hope to be, but most of all she has balls, she has balls to go and do what she
loves and believes, its easy said but not easy done. I'm particularly amazed at her efforts
to save the earth sometimes we forget our basic obligation to keep earth clean and to stop
feeding shit to it, how can someone not be inspired by someone like this?
I have convinced myself that I'm her long lost son and I'm starting to believe it.

HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY  
           

No comments:

Post a Comment