Friday, July 29, 2011

The Law of Attraction..




This week consisted of my first photo shoot with Candace Wakefield she is
packed with talent and so while she was shooting away i was hanging from trees,
kicking sand, slamming my body on the sand, she went on to send me some digital previews,
because she shot in film. Then came Thursday and angry from not being able to get tickets
for Lady Gaga's Jimmy Kimmel concert  my friend and I tagged along with my brother
and another friend who actually had tickets and we were being ridiculous stalkers to
try and get in and sure enough 30mins before she went on they gave us free
wristbands and we were in, and i blame this on the law of attraction, you
see i am a bit obsessed with "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and i cant
help but to blame anything good that happens to this "Law of Attraction." 

No comments:

Post a Comment